Random and Weight Loss Challenge

Wednesday was my day people. It should go down in history.
I was Super Woman.
I woke up at 4:45 to work out, showered, drank coffee, did 7 loads of laundry(towels,sheets,etc), edited, processed orders, did business taxes, blogged on the photography blog, cleaned bathrooms, ran errands, and OH YEAH. Took care of both girls. I was going to get my SuperWoman badge, but Philly’s fam wanted Carlton’s. So, I didn’t get to add “home cooked meal” to my day. Boo.
Anyway, I felt awesome until about 4:00 and I got super duper tired.
Moving on.. Random Hollywood drama I found out today…
These two might be dating?? YES, PLEASE. Angels would sing from the heavens if these two got married and had babies. I would become the ultimate stalker if it happened.

Catherine Zeta Jones is major Cray-Cray… Who would’ve thunk?

Tori Spelling is preggers with her 3rd child. Please don’t let this one have a mullet.

And these two are a couple? Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn? He could be your dad. And.. does Scarlett have a food baby? What is that thing?

Moving on to the Weight Loss Challenge!!

Weight Loss Challenge
SERIOUSLY?? 48 people linked up?? We were hoping for 5-7, we thought 10 at the max. 48 people?!?! Just incredible everyone!! I can’t wait to see everyone’s progress!
Let’s look at my picture from this mornings scales….
Do you SEE that?!!?! I hit my original weight goal of 130. I have officially lost 20 lbs. People. That is huge. I wasn’t sure I could actually do it and I did!!

24 Responses to Random and Weight Loss Challenge

• Mr. and Mrs. Smith says:

YAYYY!!! 20 pounds! :) we're neck and neck! We need to decide what we'll do for each other when one of us wins! Haha

And that's lots of celebrity craziness. I only knew about CZJ!

Hope you feel better!

• Aly @ Analyze This says:

130 pounds is FABULOUS!!!! My goal is to lose around 25 pounds! This past week, I only lost 2 pounds, but hey, it is a start and I'll take it! I totally and frightened to put my weight on the world wide web, but it will help me stay more accountable! :)

• Sonja says:

Ah! Yay!! That's awesome!

What did CZ do?! And I threw up a little when I saw the pic of Sean Penn w/ Scar Jo. Gross

• love, kate says:

i think scarlett needs to join your weight loss challenge!!! she looks nasty!! but you my dear are amazing!! 20 pounds is awesome! all that hardwork paid off & you look fabulous as well!!

• Megan says:

Please let Bradley and Jennifer date, yes we are on a first name basis. They would have the prettiest babies known to man! Congrats on the goal weight, great job!

• moderndaywife says:

Awesome, congrats on your weight loss so inspiring!

• Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner says:

Congratulations on 20 pounds! That's amazing! (Your superwoman day was amazing too!)
    Sadly I'm pretty aware of the celeb gossip. I have a small addiction to reading about it.

• Jenny says:

First, way to go on achieving your goal.

Then, let me just say Scarlett that was not your best photo. What is up dating some one who could be your dad? UGH!

Bradley and Jennifer…now that would worth turning into a stacker for.

• BlessedMama says:

Woop! Woop! That is so AWESOME! Super proud of you girl aka Super Woman! :)
    You rock!!!

Love your post too! :)

• Kelly says:

Congrats!!!!! That's awesome:)

• Asha says:

Wow! 20 pounds is awesome! Congrats! :)

• Zara says:

I say you get the super woman badge anyways! I wish my days were that productive!!!! :-)

Congrats on the goal weight! :-) I bet it feels fantastic!

• Nicole says:

Congrats on the weight loss and if that is who Scarlett Johansen is dating… um… she went way way way backwards!

• AF wifey says:

That is awesome! I cant wait to be 130 again but I have got a WAYS to go!

• Robbie says:

Congrats!

• Julie says:

lol@ food baby

• Britt @ The Adventures of Josh and Britt says:

that is so awesome!! I'm so happy for you :) Love all the celeb gossip too!

• Lindsey Leigh says:

omg!!! SOOOO awesome way to go!

• Lisa Anderson says:

Haha I thought the same thing when I saw the picture of Scarlett. Maybe she should do some more running ;)
    Congrats to you on 20 lbs! I know how hard it can been to lose weight, and girl you have the determination!!

• Lauryn says:

Just found your blog via Mayra @ Life is Bananas :)

Love that you shoot with Nikon!

And I had no idea that Tori Spelling was pregnant again! I just learned so much from this post, lol!

• Maggie says:

First of all…You Rock! Secondly, that could be the most unflattering picture of a celebrity ever, poor Scar Jo. Thirdly, I've tried to add my link and it won't let me again. Can you add me again? Thanks!

• Annie says:

SOOOOOOOOOO proud of you and your weight loss!! You are awesome…and maj inspiration for me!!

also….loving this celeb gossip post :)

• The Crimella's says:

Congrats on the big 2-0!!!! That is so awesome and so inspiring!!!

• Annie says:

YAY for reaching your goal!! that's just awesome girly!! :) happy for you!
    once i have my baby i plan to jump on the weight loss challenge train! :)
    and what is that thing in her tummy….looks like an alien. i'm confused.