11 Things.. Tagged and Bagged…
I had no idea that this was going around on the Internets and T at Racing with Babes tagged.. I’m not gonna lie and say it doesn’t feel good to have someone so awesome tag me in something..
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Here we go…
1. I am deathly afraid of the dark and birds.
2. When J is out of town I sleep on his side of the bed and let Trixie sleep in the bed with me, just in case an burglars get any bright ideas.
3. I was on my high school’s tv station as an anchor. Once, while reading that days birthdays over the loudspeaker, I mispronounced some girls last name, and one of my teachers made fun of the girl who messed up that mornings announcements and I had to come clean in class that it was me.
4. During that same teacher’s class (on a different day, of course), I passed out during a presentation from giving blood and had to be carried from his classroom to the gym. SO embarrassing.
5. I have a bazillion different To Do Lists at any time- goals for the year, goals for the month, a daily to do list, a business to do list, a house project to do list. I am so organized, but can’t turn my mind off from other things that need to be cleaned/organized.
6. If I start a book, chances are nothing else will get done until I finish it. No laundry, no house cleaning, no cooked meals. This is probably why I rarely read anymore.
7. I thought my naturally curly hair wouldn’t curl anymore, but this weekend, due to pure laziness, I scrunched it up and it still curls. I haven’t straightened it since. J hates it.
8. I finally saw myself in a full length mirror at the gym in my running shorts and they are massive. How has no one told me how giant my clothes are?! I have since gone through and pulled everything that doesn’t fit in hopes to force myself to buy new clothes that fit. Which means, I currently have 3 running skirts, a pair of running tights, 3 sports bras, and 4 shirts that currently fit me. Yikes. Not enough clothes to run for a week!
9. I cannot stand starting projects and not being able to finish them. It makes me insane. I’m currently waiting on J to bring me staples home so I can finish recovering a chair. The crap strewn all over my house due to it, drives me crazy!
10. I hate buffets. I would rather not eat than eat at most buffets.
11. I am mildly obsessed with The Real Housewives series… the only one I don’t watch is Atlanta. I have to watch Beverly Hills and NYC on my own.. J won’t watch those with me.
My Questions to Answer:
1. Birthdays. Love them or hate them. Why? LOVE. L-O-V-E. It’s a day totally about ME. One year, I had to share my birthday with Easter and I was pissed because most people were all, “Happy Easter!” and not, “Happy Birthday!”.
2. Get your purse/gym bag: What are the first five things you pull out? I don’t have a gym bag, so I grabbed my purse. I pulled out my ipod and wallet simultaneously, my point and shoot camera, a bottle of Nuun, and my bag of lipgloss.
3. What is the one meal you can make better than anyone else? Yikes! I guess spaghetti. Although, I don’t measure so basically it comes out tasting a little different each time. But I guess it’s a staple around here because people like it. I also use angel hair noodles instead of spaghetti noodles. Although, I do enjoy my alfredo pasta that I make too. I also make a mean batch of strawberry cupcakes.
4. You get one wish. No restrictions. What is it? Tough. I guess to either be completely out of debt or to never have to worry about money. Or maybe I’ll go with something as simple as never having to do laundry again.
5. Cake or Pie? Cake. Pie doesn’t have icing…
6. What’s your secret talent? I don’t think I have a secret talent. Other than being able to curl my toes up under my feet and walk on them.
7. Early bird or night owl? Probably night owl. I am not a morning person, but would rather get up early to get stuff done rather than stay up late. Although, I would probably stay up until midnight most nights either reading, watching tv, or playing on the Internet.
8. Biggest pet peeve? Tough call between people who say they will do something and don’t or just general clutter and un-organization.
9. What’s your favorite weird food combination? (i.e. ice cream and pickles) Although I don’t eat them like this anymore, J makes fun of me for saying that you are supposed to put mayonnaise on black eyed peas. I also dig mustard on meatball sandwiches.
10. Which would you choose? No social media for a year or no working out for a month? Why? Holy crap. NO working out?! I guess I’d have to choose no working out. I can’t live without social media– I do a lot of photography business through social media, so I couldn’t give that up.
11. What are you sending me for my birthday? Umm.. if it would make it there and not be crushed, I’d send you a GiGi’s cupcake. Or perhaps a batch my strawberry cupcakes. They are legendary.
My Questions for my Victims:
1. What are you wearing right now?
2. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move?
3. Who is your celeb crush?
4. What is a beauty product you couldn’t live without? (i.e. mascara or chapstick)
5. Do you think you are high maintenance or low maintenance? Why?
6. Would you rather have to run a marathon and a half marathon on consecutive days or be stuck on “It’s a Small World” for 5 hours?
7. What is your hands down, all time favorite movie?
8. If you were on Death Row, what would be your last meal?
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
10. Do you wash your hair everyday?
11. Do you prefer to text or talk on the phone?
I am tagging: