These past two weeks have just been ridiculous. I decided I needed to start a list of things that have deserved throat punches over the past 10 days.
- Fever viruses. Claire had it–ran a super high fever. I thought she had the flu. Took her to Urgent Care and she was misdiagnosed with an ear infection. Which leads to my next throat punch…
- Idiot Doctors. You went through 8 years of school. You should be able to correctly diagnose an ear infection. AND know that there is a fever virus going around. C’s ENT did when we took her. Which leads to the next throat punch….
- Copays. Claire has tubes put in her ears yesterday.. $550. $200 for the hospital and $350 for the ENT’s office.
- Our Water Department. They have apparently been reading the wrong meter for 3 months.. we thought we had a leak somewhere, so we paid someone $300 to come out and check. Our water bill came in.. it was $95. J called and turns out they’ve been charging us for someone else’s water.
- Our mail lady. STOP MIS DELIVERING OUR MAIL!!!
- Fever viruses. Addy now has the stupid thing.
- Non-self cleaning houses.
- Shopping with two kids.
- Non- church appropriate Easter dresses. Where are appropriate Easter dresses?! Why is everything skankified?
- Accidental full bangs. Yep. Somehow I have ended up with a haircut I absolutely hate. I honestly feel claustrophobic under the bangs. I want to claw my face off. That’s normal, right?
Hopefully, my week will turn around, but geez. It’s been a little insane around these parts.
Claire came out of surgery and I have the best friend that offered to work so C would have a familiar face in the OR. I cannot thank Becca enough for being there since it eased my mind for Claire’s surgery. ( I know. It’s tubes. It took 5 minutes to do. But, still. My baby had to go into the OR and I was worried she would be scared.)
Anyway.. Have you wanted to punch anything in the throat this week?
Also.. what are your Easter plans?