2013 Goals.

I think setting my goals for 2012 seriously helped me stay focused, so I decided to do it again for 2013. I also want to do a monthly re-cap of how I am doing with these goals, just to keep me in check! Here are my goals for 2013:

• Run/swim/bike a combined total of 1500 miles.
  • Run 3 half marathons this Spring.
  • Complete 3 tri’s this summer.
  • Don’t die during the Ragnar Relay.
  • Run a sub 2:15 half marathon.
  • Cook dinner every night for an entire week.
  • Grow an herb garden and use it!
  • Balance between my goals, John’s goals, and what’s good for the girls. Reaching goals take sacrifice for all parties, and it’s very easy to become selfish with what you want, and not what’s best for the family.
  • Take the girls on a weekend trip.. somewhere fun but within driving distance.
  • Be able to do the splits.
  • Continue with cross training and weight training.
  • Clean up my eating… being more mindful of what I am putting into my body.
  • Go to a Pro Football Game.

What are your goals for 2013? Should I add anything to my list?

Happy New Year, Y’all!!

10 Responses to 2013 Goals.

• Molly says:

I’ll take your sub 2:15, although, I think you can do 2! :)

• Paulette says:

Great goals – I especially love ‘don’t die during Ragnar relay.’ Haha. Relay’s are awesome – I bet you’ll love it! Make sure to eat real food whenever you can’t and don’t rely on bars/gels. Stomach issues seem to be the hardest part. Good luck!

• Tonia says:

You are not going to die during Ragnar. You are going to have a blast! I love your goals and I think all of them are very attainable for you. Good luck!

• Lindsey says:

I’m sure a pro football game won’t be nearly as fun as your Alabama games! :)

• meghan says:

All of yours goals are great! You’ve got the 2:15 half. You were so close this year! What half marathons are you going to do as your three for spring? You are doing NWM DC aren’t you? I’m excited to hear about Ragnar too! That’s going to be so much fun!

• Natalie says:

MAYBE I can help you accomplish the NFL game next season. How much fun would THAT be?

• Emily N says:

I think all of those are awesome goals, and I think I am going to “borrow” a few of them if you don’t mind!

• You are going to be a busy woman! But if anyone can do it, YOU can! Can’t wait to follow your progress in 2013!
    And I’ll be cheering you on for RnR Dallas is you decide to run it!!! I’m buying extra glitter for you for now!!!
    Happy New Year!

• Jennifer says:

Maybe establish a very active running club……js

• LH says:

Those are awesome goals! Is one of your halves going to be the RNR DC again? I think I’m going to run it for my first half – I’ve probably read your race report 5x!!