I was so excited when Molly tagged me in this Sunshine Award. When I started blogging, I loved these things!!! I was glad she brought it back old school and that she tagged me in it. Makes me feel loved. Molly is my first bloggy friend turning real life friend and not a day goes by where I don’t talk to her and I am so happy that the interest exists so I get to call this amazing person one of my best friends. (Mushy enough? Okay. Sorry. Moving on…)
The Sunshine award rules are as follows:
1. Include the sunshine award icon in your post (above)
2. Link to the person who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award
5. Link your nominees and let them know they’ve been nominated
1. What is your favorite thing about your significant other? Probably his ability to make me laugh. He is seriously hilarious.
2. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grow up? I wanted to be a nurse like my Mom.
3. It’s 5 o’clock somewhere. What’s your cocktail of choice? Wine!!! Although, lately it’s been beer and not just regular beer.. snobby beer.
4. What is your proudest moment in life? Besides getting married and producing two adorable redheads? Probably crossing the finish line of half marathons number 4 and number 7 with holding both of my daughters hands.
5. Have you had your first “I am my Mother” moment? If so, what was it? I have more “I am my Father” moments… Namely, when I load a dishwasher because there is only way to do it.. my way. Do you remember that episode of FRIENDS where Rachel yells at Joey and she says “Oh my goodness. I am my father. I’ve been trying so hard not to turn into my mother, I did not see this coming!” That’s me.
7. If you won $1,000,000, what is the first thing you’d do with it? College funds for the kids!
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Is this before or after I won $1,000,000?? I really enjoy Boulder, CO, but I can’t stay out of the South that long, y’all.
9. What is the worst and best gift you’ve ever gotten? Best gift? My granny’s diamond ring that she gave me when I turned 16.. unfortunately I lost it. Worst gift? I must have blocked it out, because I honestly can’t remember. Could have been that Snuggie for Christmas, though.
10. What is your favorite current fashion trend? I’m kind of in love with this whole camo think… and the striped blazers.
1. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
2. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. Are you a quality or quantity gal when it comes to shopping?
4. What’s your next big goal for yourself?
5. If you were on The Real Housewives series, what would your tagline be?
6. What’s your stance on white after Labor Day?
7. Let’s brag, Ladies… what’s your favorite thing about yourself?
8. Who would be your Sexiest Man Alive?
9. Do you like sweet or salty snacks?
10. What is your favorite indulgence? No judging here…
…and anyone else that wants to participate!!