All I want for Christmas….

…is pretty much everything.

But seriously.. besides the normal running items like Nuun, Huma gel, etc. etc, it’s hard to come up with gifts for adults. Most things I want, I buy.

Sometimes, I’m totally impractical and can’t stop looking at these Hunter rain boots… Why must you be so pretty??

red-hunter-wellies

Hunter rain boots…. HERE

I do need a gym bag.. this VS Sport Hobo comes in a pink and I think I’d like it!Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 7.34.53 PMVictoria’s Secret Hobo Gym bag found HERE

I love Thorlo Experia socks… can’t ever have enough of those bad boys!thorlo-electric-pink-experia-socks-product-2-4517760-123829242_medium_cardFound HERE

Athleta released a Shimmer series, y’all. This hoodie calls my name… so do the sparkly leg warmers and the shimmer tank… Screen Shot 2013-12-05 at 8.56.16 AM

Athleta Shimmer Hoodie… HERE

robe

I love this robe from Target too… Found HERE

I need some new throw pillows for the bedroom, but I haven’t even looked at anything to know what I want. Everything I want is running related.. I feel like people get tired of buying that for me. I wish I could ask for race entries for Christmas.

Help me out, y’all! What do you want for Christmas??

14 Responses to All I want for Christmas….

• Katie says:

It is definitely so hard to make legit wish lists as an adult! I have to come up with three separate lists– Brian, my parents, and his parents, which is then trickled down to his sisters. And I would much rather open lots of smaller gifts, rather than one or two big ones (always have), so that multiples things even more. The future in-laws aren’t sentimental buyers, whereas my mom would monogram my socks if I’d let her and buy sappy ornaments for my first engaged Christmas, so it’s not only different lists but different types of gifts!

Girl, I’m exhausted just typing it out. I’m swooning with you over those red Hunters though! I just can’t pull the trigger on them, but I LURVE them a lot.

• Rachel says:

I’m with you on the gifts lists! My step-mom is sentimental– I had wrapping paper with my name on it! My mom likes to buy gag gifts.. think Snuggies! I love opening gifts, so I want smaller ones too!

• Amber says:

I have SUCH a hard time coming up with wish lists too. Mine is up today on the blog, also. I kinda love those rain boots. Hmmm, maybe I should add ‘em to my list!

• Carrie A. says:

I just posted my list a couple days ago on my blog… those red Hunter boots are on my list, too!

• I want those Hunter boots too! They are on sale at Costco, but they didn’t have the size or color I wanted. boo!! I can never have enough comfy running socks!

• You can totally ask for race entries for Christmas! Love those rain boots!

• Luci says:

It’s totally appropriate to ask for race entries for Christmas–I did! :) But I may be adding an Athleta shimmer tank to my list… that line is gorgeous. Do you find that Athleta runs true to size?

Costco has Hunter boots for a much more reasonable price, and they’re exactly the same as far as I can tell. I love mine; they have held up so well to all kinds of bad weather!

• Rachel says:

I’m missing this Costco train on Hunter rain boots!! Everything I’ve gotten from Athleta has been very true to size. Do you use the sizing charts?

• Luci says:

I’ve been burned by online size charts (or I am incapable of measuring accurately — also quite possible), so that is good to know that Athleta is tts! Here’s hoping for a good after-Christmas sale!

• A shimmer series?! This sounds right up my alley. I want an Erica Sara necklace and some Nike free trainers.