To be perfectly honest… I really don’t have goals for 2014. Okay. That’s not true.. none that you probably didn’t already know.
- Try to complete as much of my 30 Before 30 List as possible
- Run a sub 2 half
- I’d like to run as close to a 1:50 half as I can.
- Train smarter with my coach
- Clean up my eating habits… I really need to break my love affair with sugar.
- Celebrate turning 30 and not be sad.. that makes me laugh just thinking about it.
- Run 1,000 miles for the year.
- Continue to balance family, work, and fitness.
- Try to have more patience with the girls.
- To see Molly twice this year.
- Take our girls “Dirty 30″ trip.
- I have a secret goal.. I’m not sure I’m ready to share, but it’s fitness related.
What are your Goals for 2014? Link your post in the comments.. I want to read!!