Since 2011 was such a rockstar year, I’ve decided to go big or go home with 2012.
Here are my goals for 2012.
- Run a sub 2:15 half marathon.
- get ripped. Meaning.. workout with weights.
- be able to hold a handstand for 30 seconds.. possibly do a handstand push up.
- Run 1,000 for the year. Yep. I said it! Roughly about 21 miles a week.
- make J tiramisu
- grow an herb garden and possibly a small garden for veggies.
- become a superstar at time management!
- I have several photography projects– a project 365 in Instagram, continuing on my Project 52, and a 10 on 10 project.
- Pay off our remaining credit card bill– it’ll be tough, but it’s nice to have goals, right?
- I want us to live on a serious budget for two months.. that’ll be a hard one too!
- I also want to either run a Sprint Tri or a Warrior Dash/Muddy Buddy type event. It’ll be gross, for sure!
- To push myself.. I tend to be lazy and quit when the going gets tough. I need to learn to push through the pain… Right Jana??
- We need to learn to do things JUST for the girls. Not when it’s convenient for us.
As 2011 comes to a close, I wanted to look back on the year, and see if I had accomplished my goals that I set out to do. So, I went to my archives posts and realized that I never wrote a goals post for 2011. Cray cray. But, 2011 was a BIG year for me. In every aspect of my life. Let’s reflect shall we? (This is gonna be fun.)
I started and completed a Project 12 (More on this later!).
We took the girls out of school to help pay off some debt– we paid off two credit cards this year, leaving us with only one left!
I reached my goal weight.
We had a tornado rip through our town.
I marked several things off my 30 in 30 list!
I became a FitFluential Ambassador.
And I found out this week that I have been accepted as a Nike Fit Tester. Whoo!
2011 rocked my socks off.
How was your 2011??
Anyway.. we are kind of being Dave Ramsey about it, even though John hates Dave Ramsey, but I guess it could have a twist of J.Money- Budgets Are Sexy- I mean, who doesn’t want financial advice from a guy with a mohawk who is super rad and has awesome dance moves?