Are you in need of some last minute Holiday ideas? Or perhaps looking for just a little something for yourself?
I know I am always looking for that “perfect” shampoo and conditioner. One that adds enough moisture to my locks without weighing them down. Or perhaps something that will help fight frizz. Or maybe one that will help my color last longer. This is probably why I have at least 3 different shampoos and conditioners in my shower.
Have you ever checked out Fekkai products?
Frederic Fekkai is one of the most celebrated names in beauty and the hairstyling world. Along with exceptional professional results, Fekkai products feature luxurious textures and invigorating scents!
One of the products that really stood out to me was the Silky Straight Ironless product line. It boasts that it’s a salon blow out without the stylist. My hair tends to be on the wild side when it wants to be… all that natural wave and curl just goes a little nuts with the humidity here in the South!
Fekkai also has a line called Ageless. It has anti-aging formulations that prevent biological, environmental, and mechanical aging in the hair. Between all the damage I do with coloring and heat products, this could seriously be an amazing investment for my hair!
They have product lines for everything! Volume, Curls, Glossy.. you name it!
The best part? They are offering 10% off of your total order and a complimentary exclusive holiday headband with a $50 purchase (while supplies last). So, you better get on it.
The Promo Code is HEADBAND
Where can you find Fekkai products? Click here!
Tell me what products are “must haves” for you!
It’s no secret that I am not afraid to change a hair style.
My philosophy is: “It’s hair. It’ll grow back.”
I thought I’d take you down the memory lane that is my hair…
I didn’t even start in high school.. because, well. That was before digital cameras existed. Okay. Maybe not existed, but they definitely weren’t popular.
My Freshmen year of college. J hates my curly hair.
My hair changed between these two pictures a lot.. I actually went RED RED with my hair, but couldn’t find those pics.
I am pregnant with Claire in this picture..
Who didn’t copy Victoria Beckham’s Posh hair cut?! I surely wasn’t immune to it.
And then.. I went BLONDE. I look back on these pictures and do not recognize this person and it makes me feel awkward inside.
Oh? Jeals of the first time I met this awesome lady?! Pink sparkle heart you, Molly!
Here is present day hair.. well. As present day as we are going to get. I do my hair with a little more curl with the flat iron most days.
I thought I would share my dress I got this weekend at Ellie Crimson– its probably my favorite place to shop. The back is a little lower cut, so it looks like I will be fighting my bra strap all day. Maybe today wasn’t the day to wear a hot pink bra?
What are your weekend plans?!
Hey y’all. It’s Thursday.. so that means almost the weekend!
1. I’m getting my hair cut and colored today… I can’t decide if I want to keep it the same or change it up. Although, I have zero ideas on what to do if I change it. This is my hair normally.. yes I curl it like that most days. And I do it with a flat iron.. most people never believe me.
2. I am doing a Warrior Dash on Saturday.. with Philly. Do we remember that Philly doesn’t run? I am suspecting lots of yelling at each other.. me at him on the run, and him at me during the obstacles. Should prove to be interesting. I’m pretty pumped– I’ve always wanted him to run a race with me, and now I’ve got my chance. I guess if i want it to happen again, I should keep my nagging to a minimum during the race, huh? My biggest thing is figuring out what to wear… I’m going to get wet and muddy and don’t want my clothing to get too heavy. I found some yoga type shorts at TJ Maxx, and they are fitted, but then I fake ran in the mirror when I got home (don’t judge me!) and it wasn’t pretty in the bootay area, so they are a definite NO! Should I just throw on an old pair of tempos that are too big and call it a day? Y’all KNOW I freak out about not being properly dressed for an occasion. I’m also debating on sports bra only vs. tank. I don’t want to get scratched up, but I hate to ruin a shirt for no reason.
3. Someone please tell me where these skanks on Pinterest are finding all of these fabulous Essie polish colors?! I went to TWO stores looking for Power Clutch and Cocktail Bling and wasn’t able to find either. Is these a secret Essie nail polish store that I don’t know about?! Please let me in on the secret!!!
So, I’m obviously going to need some help to make it through 31 days of blogging, so let me know what you want to hear more (or less!) about. A Q&A post? A Hubs Q & A post? Tell me! Now is the time to ask!
- The Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment
- Intensive Repair Daily Treatment
- Daily Moisture Conditioner
- Color Repair Conditioner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt
b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.
c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 9/4/2012 – 9/30/2012
Be sure to visit Dove®Hair.com to get a coupon for $1.50 off Dove Hair Therapy products.
I’m going to get my hair did on Thursday and I think I want a new ‘do. John said it was time. Although, I’m not cutting it off, like he would suggest if asked, Rebecca put the idea in my head to do bangs. Full bangs.
I don’t know if I have that in me. It’s scary.
I was thinking something along the lines of Reese Witherspoon in “This Means War”. How awesome was her hair?
I mean, obviously, that hair style will make me as cute, charming, and sweet as Reese, right?!
Or.. full bangs a la Rachel McAdams in that crappy movie, The Vow.
I cannot make these decision alone. So I need your vote. I will be getting my red touched up (lord knows it needs it.) I’ve been contemplating starting to dye my hair myself. It really needs touching up every 4 weeks and I do not have time for that. So, if you color your own hair, let me know what you use and if you think I am capable of doing it without painting my bathroom in red hair dye.
This weekend started out promising with me working half a day on Saturday then spending an entire afternoon by myself, cleaning, organizing, and weeding the flower beds only to find out that Claire was having fly-like symptoms when they got home from Tracie’s baby shower. BURN.
She was so pitiful with her fever and lethargic-ness. But after a round of motrin on Sunday morning the fever was gone and she was back to normal, so John and I decided to go ahead and go see The Hunger Games. If you follow me on Pinterest, then you know I am a fan and have been waiting for this day for a long time. If you don’t follow me on Pinterest, then you are missing out, because I devote entire Pin Boards to fictional characters.
Anyway.. It was FREAKING AMAZING. Best book to screen adaptation I have ever seen. The acting was out of this world. And the casting was brilliant. I kept getting ticked off at the people around me who apparently had no idea what it was about and who was in it. When Haymitch made his appearance, at least 5 people around me were all, “Woody Harrelson?!?” Did these people not watch the previews before seeing a movie?